- $47 million raised
- More than $33 million raised
- Award-winning Knowlton Center launched Spring 2016
- Endowment for internships stipends, career exploration
- More than $20 million raised
- 9 academic programs launched: Data Analytics, Denison Seminars, Financial Economics, Global Commerce, Global Health, Health Exercise & Sport Studies, Middle East and North African Studies, Narrative Journalism, Politics and Public Affairs
- Doane Library and Douthit Hall renovation and restoration
- Michael D. Eisner Center for the Performing Arts launched Fall 2019
- Red Frame Lab for Entrepreneurship and Design-thinking launched Fall 2017
- Silverstein Hall opened Fall 2020
- Funding for forthcoming new Wellness Center, including funding for the Polk Family Director of Student Health and Wellness.
- Initiated funding for forthcoming new Wellness Center
- Knetzer Family Institute for Development Through Sport launched Fall 2019
- $39 million raised to meet current unexpected needs of students and campus
Making an impact, thanks to you.