Double (or triple) the value of your gift
Many companies will match gifts to Denison when one of their employees or directors (and often, retirees) makes a donation. You can use our convenient search form at the bottom of this page to find out if your company or your spouse’s has such a program.
But first, consider these interesting facts about matching gifts:
- In the prior fiscal year (which ended June 30, 2014), Denison received 420 matching gifts resulting in an additional $331,068.
- More than 155 companies match at either 2:1 or 3:1 of an employee’s contribution.
- More than 300 companies match or contribute a set amount for an employee’s time spent in volunteer service.
- Parents and grandparents of Denison students made up 17 percent of the donors whose gifts were matched last year.
- Many programs match gifts by spouses of employees, retirees, and board members (so even if your company does not, check with your husband or wife).
To see if your employer offers a matching gift program, use our Matching Gift Lookup tool.