Each year, tuition covers only about two-thirds of the actual cost of educating a Denison student. The Annual Fund bridges the gap between tuition and other income and the actual cost of educating our students.
That means we rely heavily on the generosity of alumni, family, and friends to keep the fund—and the college—strong. Yearly gifts enable both the essentials and the innumerable, invaluable extras of a Denison education.
What do your gifts to the Annual Fund make possible?
- A life-changing education
- A talented and diverse student body, 90 percent of which receives some form of aid from the college
- Faculty who inspire new ways of thinking and educate the thinkers and doers who will impact tomorrow
- The work of professionals and programs that support physical and emotional health of our students
- A dynamic campus culture defined not just by academics, but more than 100 student organizations that relate to scholarship, service, culture, athletics, leadership, and the arts
- The maintenance and enhancement of a beautiful campus
- Environmentally and fiscally sustainable operations
Every generation of Denisonians has benefitted from the generations that came before—from the traditions they created, their intellectual contributions, and their generous support. Keep the legacy of giving alive.