Every donor makes a difference in the lives of students at Denison University. While some gifts naturally yield greater impact than others, Denison looks to the overall participation of its supporters as a critical measure of success.
Through the following giving societies, Denison recognizes and honors everyone who enables the college’s continued success on both an annual basis and throughout their lives. Thank you for your support!
- Trustee Circle: $50,000 or more
- Grace Lyons Society: $25,000–$49,999
- Blair Knapp Society: $15,000–$24,999
- Barney Family Society: $10,000–$14,999
- Ambrose Swasey Society: $5,000–$9,999
- William Howard Doane Society: $2,500–$4,999
- President’s Associates: $1,000–$2,499
- Gold Fellows: $500–$999
- Silver Fellows: $250–$499
- Denison Fellows: $100–$249
- Honor Roll: $1–$99
- Big Red Society: Specifically recognizes young alumni who give at least $50 or more.
- Graduates of the Last Decade (G.O.L.D.): recognizes young alumni donors who go the extra mile with their support. Graduates one to four years out who donate $250 or more and graduates five to nine years out who donate $500 or more will be recognized as G.O.L.D. leadership donors.
- 1831 Society: This group of underclassmen works to increase awareness about philanthropy and how it makes a difference to each Denison student. The pay off from involvement is great as you will gain skills in event planning, communication, and fundraising.
- Harris Tight Huffman Society members have established planned gifts and/or included Denison in their estate plans.