Every donor makes a difference in the lives of students at Denison University. While some gifts naturally yield greater impact than others, Denison looks to the overall participation of its supporters as a critical measure of success.
Through the following giving socieities, Denison recognizes and honorseveryone who enables the college’s continued success on both an annual basis and throughout their lives. Thank you for your support!
- Trustee Circle: $50,000 or more
- Grace Lyons Society: $25,000–$49,999
- Blair Knapp Society: $15,000–$24,999
- Barney Family Society: $10,000–$14,999
- Ambrose Swasey Society: $5,000–$9,999
- William Howard Doane Society: $2,500–$4,999
- President’s Associates: $1,000–$2,499
- Gold Fellows: $500–$999
- Silver Fellows: $250–$499
- Denison Fellows: $100–$249
- Honor Roll: $1–$99
- Big Red Society: Created specifically for young alumni by young alumni, BRS members have the opportunity to make a difference while staying connected with campus and classmates. If you are a graduate from the last decade, check out ways to give back and get more. Explore the Big Red Society.
- Graduates of the Last Decade (G.O.L.D.): recognizes donors from the classes of the last one to four years who donated $250 or more and donors from the classes of the last five to ten years who donated $500 or more.
- 1831 Society: This group of underclassmen works to increase awareness about philanthropy and how it makes a difference to each Denison student. The pay off from involvement is great as you will gain skills in event planning, communication, and fundraising.
- Harris Tight Huffman Society members have established planned gifts and/or included Denison in their estate plans.